Friday, October 30, 2009

Interesting Site Regarding Dental Lyme

As most of you know I was incapacitated from dental sensitivities due to Lyme. These were wrongly diagnosed as neuropathic pain. A biologic dentist in California explained to me that I had Lyme infection within my gums and teeth which which altered the dental tubular function in these teeth. This was apparently commonly seen with Syphilis in years past. Like Syphilis, Lyme only affects the front teeth and first molars (upper and lower). Tubular dysfunction can result in horrific pain, as I can atest to. I lived through straws for 6 months.

Homeopathic gels and amalgam removal resolved my pain. I still have sensitivity to cold which is common with Lyme, but not the severe pain I had experienced from tubular dysfunction.

Here is an interesting site to check out about this topic. I am planning to research more about Lyme in the teeth to share with you.

http://www.lymebook.com/stealth-killer-nordquist

No comments:

Post a Comment